Nail Inserted Into Teenage Boy’s Genitals For Chatting To Girl

From Dhaka-Tribune:
Parvez Mollah, 13, is yet to regain consciousness and is being treated at Kaliganj Upazila Health Complex.

A teenage boy was brutally assaulted and a nail was forcibly inserted into his penis by a group of people, just because he has had a chat with a girl in front of her house at Das Baisa village in Kaliganj upazila of Jhenaidah.

Parvez Mollah, 13, is yet to regain consciousness and is being treated at Kaliganj Upazila Health Complex. The son of Shimul Mollah of Piyapur village in Shalikha upazila of Magura works as an assistant to a mason and lives with his maternal grandfather Liton Chowdhury at the latter’s Damodarpur village home in Kaliganj as his parents separated some four years back.
The accused attackers include the girl’s father Azizul Lasker, 42, his two brothers Mazidul Lasker, 38, and Rabiul Lasker, 35, Tasir Uddin, Abdus Salam, Md Imamul, Aziz Sheikh and Md Azizul, all residents of Das Baisa village.

On June 22, the accused inserted a nail into Parvez’s penis and brutally beat him the whole night after taking him to a deserted area as he chatted to Azizul Lasker’s daughter, alleged grandfather Liton, adding that they did not release him, even after he fell unconscious being unable to bear the barbaric torture.

Another boy named Nazmul, who was accompanying Parvez during the conversation, was able to escape the brutality and informed Parvez’s mother Parvina Begum of the incident. When Parvina rushed in and asked them to release her son, they said they had already released Parvez after giving him a light beating, the grandfather said.

Parvez was rescued from the area the following day after a local Awami League leader, Sagor Biswas, informed his mother over phone about his whereabouts, saying: “Your son has been lying unconscious on the road. Bring him back.”

With severe injuries all over his body, Parvez was first rushed to Kaliganj Upazila Health Complex and then to Jessore Medical College Hospital. As his physical condition deteriorated, Parvez was shifted to Dhaka Medical College Hospital, where his brain was operated on.

However, the incident had been covered up for over a week, with the assaulters being influential in their locality, Liton further alleged. It came to the limelight 11 days after Parvez was taken back home on Monday from Dhaka.

Parvina filed a case with Kaliganj police station the same day against eight named and two unnamed people in connection with the incident.

Zafor Ahmed, a member of Kola Union Parishad, said: “I do not know who beat him up and why. But it seems that he was inhumanely assaulted.”

Describing the incident as heartrending and horrific, Aminul Islam, officer-in-charge of the police station, said they had already arrested three of the accused and were trying to arrest the other abusers.

Kaliganj Upazila Nirbahi Officer Sadequr Rahman visited the boy on Tuesday and sent him to the health complex again as his condition is still unstable.

0 comments. Leave a comment below.:

Post a Comment

Spam and abuse will not be published. You can use some HTML tags in your comments.

Thank you for reading and commenting.