A GROUP of migrants allegedly filmed themselves raping a male teen at a refugee centre.
The 19-year-old Syrian was attacked at a Norwegian reception centre by four male migrants he knew before arriving in the country, according to police.
The teenager was hospitalised after the alleged incident, where he was also hit and kicked.
The alleged rapists, three in their 20s and one in his 40s, have been charged with rape or complicity to rape and grievous bodily harm (GBH) or complicity to GBH.
Police attorney Lise Dalhaug said: "Police have questioned all of the accused at length and a legal questioning will also take place.
“We are in possession of a video of the assaults, which the accused have filmed themselves."
The alleged incident took place at Oslofjord Convention Center at Brunstad in Vestfold in December last year.
Three of the four accused have applied for asylum in Norway and have been remanded in custody by police already in December.
The fourth suspect was arrested in Stockholm on Friday afternoon after Norwegian police issued an arrest warrant for the migrant.
The man in his 20s is a lawful resident in Sweden and has now been remanded in custody awaiting a potential extradition to Norway.
Both the accused and the victim are Syrians.
All of five migrants involved in the alleged incident knew each other before coming to Scandinavia, but only three of the accused and the victim lived at the reception centre.
The fourth suspect who has obtained asylum in Sweden was only visiting when the alleged rape happened.
Police are investigating the alleged incident at the reception centre which housed 1,000 asylum seekers at its highest capacity.
Despite three prison meetings, the indictment that will potentially be brought against the men has not yet been discussed.
The accused migrants have been remanded in custody on three occasions - twice for four weeks and once for eight weeks.
According to local media, the migrant in his 40s has been picked out as the mastermind of the alleged incident.
He has previously been charged with domestic violence against his spouse.
The man's lawyer, Morten Andreassen, said: "My client has explained to police that he was present at a incident that is under investigation, but he does not acknowledge guilt of the charge against him."
Mr Andreassen also said his client believed the presented evidence gives a limited picture of the case, and that it is somewhat misrepresented.
A second migrant has also denied the charges brought against him.