“Muslim woman who threatened to slit a police officer’s throat and punched another in the face during a counterterrorism raid has charges against her dropped because she was not shown a search warrant,” by Rachel Eddie, Daily Mail Australia, August 31, 2015 (thanks to Kenneth):
In Parramatta Local Court on Monday, Magistrate Margaret McGlynn ruled that the officers, executing the raid, had acted unlawfully when searching the 24-year-old woman because they failed to supply a warrant.
The officers had seized her phone and body-searched her at her Sydney home last year, Nine News reports.
‘Don’t touch my phone, you’re a wh***, you are Christian, you will burn in hell,’ the woman, whose name is suppressed, allegedly told Senior Constable Stacie Gwyn.
‘You will be the first one in uniform to have your throat slit.’
Charges of punching Probationary Constable Shaun Temur in the nose were also dropped.
Magistrate McGlynn said that the woman had ‘overreacted’ and that her alleged response was ‘coarse’ but that the charges could not stand.
The woman has denied the charges of intimidating and assaulting police….
From Jihad Watch: